I am pleased to present Index Coop’s July 2021 Financial Report. At the end of July the Index Coop treasury has a market value of $57.67M, of which 85.1% is INDEX tokens.
- Index Coop experienced a meaningful 7.6% MoM improvement in profitability despite volatile market conditions.
- Revenue increased 6.5%, Liquidity Mining costs decreased by 14.5% and Contributor Rewards increased by 20%.
- The revenue growth was driven by a meaningful 18.8% increase in DPI and a tidy 5.6% increase on BTC2x-FLI.
- Unit Supply across all product offering was up 18.8% which is an increase of nearly 245,000 units. BED was 13,357 unit on 1st August. ETH2x-FLI and MVI both experienced 38.3% increases in circulating unit supply.
- Overall profitability improved from a $0.55M loss in June to a $0.50M loss in July. The improvement was driven by an improvement in capital efficiency.
- AUM increased by 45% MoM from $165.3M to $241.7M.
- Looking the continual drop in Liquidity Mining incentives is expected to drive further improvements in capital efficiency.
For those that want to go deep into the July numbers, please read the medium article here.
Many thanks goes out to all those within the community who helped pull this together.
Please do drop a comment below and let us know what you think.
Index Coop - Treasury Report - July 2021.pdf (275.7 KB)