Index Coop - MAR - MAY 2021 Financial Report
I am pleased to present Index Coop’s June 2021 Financial Report. As June marks the end of Q3, Index Coop’s first quarterly report will be published in later in the month.
Index Coop continues to see strong month on month revenue growth with ETH2x-FLI revenue surpassing DPI’s contributions to be the main revenue earner during the month of May.
- Index Coop’s transition towards profitability has began with a significant improvement in overall capital efficiency.
- A 32% reduction in MoM Gross Profit was more than offset by a 50% reduction in Liquidity Mining spending.
- Total units across all products increased by 12% MoM with ETH2x-FLI growing at 19% MoM, MVI growing at 12% MoM and DPI growing at 3% MoM.
- Liquidity Mining continues to be Index Coop’s largest cost at $0.59M during June with $0.49M being spent on supporting DPI liquidity on Uniswap V2.
- Index Coop made a loss of $0.5M during June which is a significant improvement on the $1.2M loss during May and heavily influenced by Liquidity Mining incentives.
Many thanks goes out to all those within the community who helped pull this together.
Please do drop a comment below and let us know what you think.
Index Coop - Treasury Report - June 2021.pdf (335.8 KB)