Index Coop Weekly Flyer: Week #11

Welcome to the Index weekly! A one page summary designed to compliment the newsletter and the other fantastic content being produced by members of the Coop.

Intended to be an informative and convenient one stop shop for everything both new and veteran members should need to keep track of where we have come from, where we are now and the exciting future we are heading in together! Enjoy…

Index Weekly Week 8 2021.pdf (238.1 KB)

Info

Contact: @MrMadila here or on discord for help, feedback and submissions.
Credits: @DarkForestCapital proof reading and assistance.

10 Likes

Yea was saying maybe we could use a pdf like this in conjunction with views from the nest and our research reports as a social media preview of sorts, which offers some of the compelling info up front and makes them click through to get more.

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t mean this one.

I’m saying maybe, going forward you could coordinate with the IC and other content like View from the Nest, our substack publication in order to generate previews for the articles on social media

Just an idea

Sure thing. I’m on the IC and in touch with DFC so will look to collate more as this idea evolves. Social’s is a great idea. Thanks

I love the idea of this one pager.

To me this can be a weekly tweet thread and could even be on substack/email.
It is a a nice simple tool for communicating the latest news from the coop that appears pretty time efficient to generate.

Thanks for the feedback Matt, really helpful. Substack is becoming a popular idea so something I have to on my list to look into. Takes a bit of time right now to generate but will get quicker over time.

Week 9

Index Weekly Week 9 2021.pdf (282.2 KB)

Further Information

To help gauge the impact of this article please use the like button if you have enjoyed this post and found it useful. Thank you
Credits: Graphics and design input @mestigoit
Proof reading and assistance @DarkForestCapital and @Matthew_Graham

2 Likes

Welcome to week 10!

** Edit made Mar 8th due to UNI market cap / circulating supply update. **

Index Weekly Week 10 2021 (1).pdf (288.8 KB)

Further Information

To help gauge the impact of this article please use the like button if you have enjoyed this post and found it useful. Thank you

3 Likes

@MrMadila - would it be possible to make this one-pager into a more shareable format? Probably a bad sign that I’ve started to view all things as potential tweets, but this could really be a good addition for our social media campaigns - if we change up the visuals a bit and have it hosted somewhere.

Hi @BigSky7 yes that has been the no.1 request by some way so far.

I am working on a format similar to this…

Is that what you also had in mind?

Welcome to the Weekly Flyer: Week #11!

Index Weekly Week 11 2021.pdf (297.5 KB)

Further Information

2 Likes

Welcome to the Weekly Flyer: Week #12!

Index Weekly Week 12 2021.pdf (355.5 KB)

Summary

To help gauge the impact of this article please use the like button if you have enjoyed this post and found it useful.

4 Likes

Brilliant stuff! We should try share this report on our social media channels. @anon10525910 This is a great example of what we could share on LinkedIn and other channels. A one pager that keeps our investors in the know. We could even start emailing this to our index holders just to keep them in the know. It can also be a great vehicle to increase retention and make our products more sticky.